This economical apron has an excellent feel to it; featuring double knife pockets, protective leather pads, Velcro leg straps and an adjustable buckle belt. The apron is available in long, 30" and short, 25". These aprons have green leather pads on brown cotton duck backing.
- Comes with the head not attached to allow the user to set it in the direction they prefer
- Made with high grade tool steel
- Includes a top quality hickory handle with a rubber keeper
- Larger mass is excellent for heavy stock and two-man classes for riding shoes, as well as draft shoes
- Boasts more ground surface than a true half round with the full benefit of ease of break-over
- Full shape of the front pattern allows for easy fitting
- Width of the sections gives a great base of support
- Available in quarter clipped or toe clipped front, side clipped hind
- Classic Roller Fronts are symmetrical
What's New in FPD's Field Guide?
14th Annual International Hoof-Care Summit
Enjoy these photos from the International Hoof-Care Summit 2017 in Cincinnati, OH
Welcome to Farrier Product Distribution, Inc.
We're proud to provide the finest products available in the farrier industry. Information on horse shoes, nails, tools and related equine products can be found on this site. In addition, we are happy to provide you with practical ideas and solutions for everyday application – available under The Natural Angle and Field Guide sections of the site. Professional farriers across North America have discovered the value in using products available through FPD dealers. Click here to find an FPD dealer near you.