Kerckhaert SX-10 1F QC
The first 10mm Clipped Kerckhaert shoe in a front and hind pattern not punched for E-head nails. Features a full, balanced toe, extra thickness, graduated widths and a 10 nail hole pattern. Fronts are quarter clipped and hinds are side clipped. This shoe is a great choice for farriers looking for additional strength, wear, nailing and modification options. Shoes are symmetrical. Made in Holland.
- 10 nail hole pattern
- 10 pair boxes
- Symmetrical Shape
- Front pattern is normal SX shape
- Full, balanced toe
- Approximately 9.5 mm (3/8”) thick
- Punched for 5 City, 5 Combo Slim and 6 Combo Slim
- Quarter Clipped Fronts
- Extra thickness and graduated widths
- Patented radius quarter/side clips for easy fitting and added strength
- Excellent choice for additional strength, wear, nailing and modification options
- Extended heel fit on hind pattern allows for more support by moving the widest part of the shoe forward
Discipline: Hunter -Jumper, working horses in rough terrain, trail
FIA Inches: 14 3/4"
Length (IN): 5 1/4"
Width (IN): 5 3/8"
Thickness (mm): 9.7mm
Shoe Weight (lbs): 1 lbs.
Recommended Nail: 5 Slim Combo, 5 Slim, 5 Slim XL
Other Nail Options: 6 Slim Combo, Vector 6 City
Cu or Regular or Both: B