Diamond® 10" Fence Tool
The Diamond Fence Tool is the perfect all-around tool for use around the farm or on trails. Featuring a starting/pulling point on one end and a corrugated hammer on the other end, this tool is ideal for many jobs; pulling staples, lifting lugs, splicing wire, and working on wood and steel fence posts. The handles come coated with green plastic, which promotes a secure grip. Can be used to pull or drive nails in shoes in an emergency.
- Handles are coated with green plastic
- Wire stretcher located behind joint
- Front pulls staples, lifts lugs and splices wires
- Starting and pulling point on one jaw with corrugated hammer head on the other
- Useful for work on wooden and steel posts on the ranch or farm
leer en español