Propads are dual-purpose polyurethane hoof pads that provide shock absorption and frog support to a shod horse. Propads fill the void between the frog and the ground, giving the function and feeling of being barefoot while wearing a shoe.
When you put shoes on a horse, you elevate the hoof which deactivates the frog. The patented accordion-like frog support featured in Propads allows the frog to regain proper function and ground contact. The horse’s weight is then appropriately distributed across the entire foot and the frog acts as a pump, promoting healthy blood flow and hoof growth.
Extremely versatile, Propads can be used with any open heel shoe, making it ideal for all disciplines and breeds. They can be cut and used as a rim pad with added frog support, or left intact for sole protection and/or use with packing material.
- Razer Propads come in three densities: Support, Support Soft and Support Xtra Soft
- Each style supports the bony column, reduces stress to the laminae and wall, and reduces pressure to the joints and ligaments
- Increased comfort due to shock absorption
- Proper weight distribution removing weight from the hoof wall
- Increased blood flow due to appropriate frog-to-ground contact
- Razer ProPad S - Support
- Razer ProPad SS - Support Soft
- Razer ProPad SXS - Support Xtra Soft
- Flap Pads
- Razerhorse Split Rivets